Cryptography 0.4 Released!
Update: Corrected to note that the release is 0.4, not 0.5. Whoops!
- SEED symmetric cipher support
- RSA encryption and decryption
- DSA signing and verification
- CMAC support
- Significantly expanded OpenSSL bindings (including NPN support) that PyOpenSSL and other downstream projects can consume.
- Windows 64-bit Python wheels
We’ll be spending our next release cycle working on asymmetric key serialization, improved support for additional backends, opaque keys, and undoubtedly other random new features. Star us on GitHub if you want to see what we’re up to.