Some new features, significant performance improvements, and some (rare) crash fixes.
- Optimized data load to reduce data used and speed up load times over 3G connections
- Reorder batting stats to match typical box score order
- Handle “drizzle” with a very light rain and brighter clouds
- Update pitch popup to have MPH label for pitch speed
- Center labels above player images on iPad
- Fixed some other small UI bugs
- Pitches that are missing accurate pitch location data now appear as “Data Missing” pitches with a rough approximation of location
- Landscape view is now supported in addition to portrait for highlight videos on iPhone
- Potentially resolved rare crash when watching multiple highlights
- Fix crash when tapping highlights table before highlights have loaded
- Fix rare crash when backgrounding app while watching a highlight on iPad
- Fix case where you could rapidly tap and then swipe on the games view to show a partial set of details on iPad
Go get it!